Model PM-DO16 Digital Output Module
The Model PM-DO16 modular construction allows the PM-DO16 to be configured to suit a wide range of applications. The PM-DO16 has a user selectable address. Up to two PM-DO16 modules may be used connected in a system (each with a different address).
- 16 relay outputs (DO)
- 2 20 pin connectors for connecting other I/O modules
EASY TO USE
- Simply snap in place and connect required inputs and outputs
- Easily configured to suit a wide variety of applications
- All modules in the PM system are the same size. They may be physically arranged in the enclsure to suit the application
- Relay operation may be controlled automatically or local manual or remote manual
- Relay output may be continuous OR set to pulse in 50 ms increments
- Relay contacts are rated:
10 A, 250 VAC
10 A, 30 VDC
- Power required is 12 VDC or 24 VDC.
- Supply voltage must be specified at time of ordering.
- Each module is 3.2″W x 12″L
- Mounting is by means of an extrusion moulded plastic track. No tools are required to install or remove